Posted On :December 26, 2017
Written By : Sehgal Transport
In our previous blog, we mentioned 5 out of 10 hill stations in India and here are the next top 5 hill stations in India.
• Manali: Manali is a mesmerizing hill station in the Himachal Pradesh and is situated on the banks of the river Beas. It is a scenic place with snow-clad peaks, meandering river and pine forests. This Valley of Gods is a peaceful place and the most favorite with the honeymooners. There are several sites to visit and Rohtang pass is the most prominent of them all. Adventure seekers can enjoy activities like Mountain biking, skiing, paragliding, rafting, or hiking.
• Dalhousie: Dalhousie is one of the most prominent hill stations located in Himachal Pradesh and is surrounded with snow clad mountains on all sides. Deriving its name from Lord Dalhousie, this place served as a summer retreat for the British. With amazing places for sightseeing around the city, you can enjoy the awesome weather and scenic beauty that leaves you speechless. Adventure lovers can also enjoy at the place with several activities on board for them.
• Almora: Almora is very famous for its mystical beauty that charms all the travellers with its beautiful panoramic views. It is a cultural territory of the Kumaon region and you can visit the numerous places of attraction located in or around the place. It is well known for various local crafts like Panchmarchi shawls, Drift wood statues, Candles and copperware that can be bought at reasonable rates from the vendors.
• Dharamshala and Mcleodganj: Another Hill station of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala is a scenic place mostly popular due to the temporary headquarters of the Tibetan priest His Holiness Dalai Lama. It is a famous place with scenic views and mesmerizing forests that you will cherish in your memory forever. There is a large population of Tibetans and Buddhists in the place and is a must visit if you want some peace and tranquility in the monasteries. Several ancient monasteries, churches and temples located in the place which are amazing.
• Mount Abu: Mount Abu located in the princely state of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a fabulous place with numerous temples and amazing places for sightseeing. It is the only hill station of Rajasthan and has Lakes, temples and forts that make it historical too. There is a wildlife sanctuary in Mount Abu which is a must visit and is one of the most visited hill stations in the region.
If you are planning a trip to any hill station this year then Sehgal Transport Services provide amazing guided tours with all the facilities. You can travel stress free and enjoy the scenic views of the valleys and the mountains.